Swans can sculpt and mold all titanium with a thought. Also, she has the power to deflect night arrows and she possesses the power to take control of weather and bend it to her will. Shamefully, Swans is handicapped by being blind.
omfg I’m toph
Cami lords over a set of giraffes. Also, she has a reputation for an astounding dexterity and she has the power to cause her enemies to become sickly, however using this power makes her almost weightless for ten minutes. Cami can throw flame from her longbow toward any attacker close by and she wields a dangerous beak made from mental energy. Additionally, she possesses a wondrous willpower and she developed the talent to steal the size of her adversaries and use it against them. Cami has been known to transform rock into kevlar. Lamentably, Cami struggles with being terrible at ventriloquism.
Kairi has learned to transform physical matter into magic. Additionally, she is able to force women to dance a jig and she possesses the power to cause her assailants to become deaf. Kairi rides a fantastic tank into battle, however using this power makes her incorporeal for two days. Also, she has mastered the ability to create plastic out of thin air and she has been known to change shape into a chicken, but only in darkness. Kairi has a reputation for a magnificent strength, but can only do so once a minute. Sadly, Kairi is well-known for being sickly.
I’m a shy chicken with a fantastic battleship. I say I am pretty fly.
Kuma resists opponents wielding a wicked longbow that also grants a mind-blowing ability to see the past. He also is known for his exceptional ability to sense rhinoceros and he developed the talent to tunnel through solid physical matter. Kuma has the power to block night arrows and deflect them in a field around himself and he has learned to absorb the damage from all physical attacks and redirect it toward a distant area. Additionally, he has a reputation for a bewildering proficiency at searching and he has mastered the ability to transform his body into steel. Kuma possesses the power to sculpt and mold all magic with a thought. Tragically, Kuma endures the burden of being night-blind.
Mandie can fire blinding light from her set of talons toward a single assailant. She conquers combatants with a toxic dagger made from magic and she is able to make duplicates of herself. Mandie possesses the power to take control of parrots and she has developed an incredible fortitude. Also, she has learned to spin like a whirlwind. Terribly, Mandie is well-known for being insane.
Chase has the power to throw lightning bolts from her polearm in a field around herself. She brandishes a terrifying knife that can force enemies into another plane of existence, but never when angry. Chase possesses the power to tunnel through solid ice, however using this power draws a lot of attention. Additionally, she is able to become camouflaged, but this power fades when she is knocked unconscious. Chase wages war with an accurate polearm that also grants an unimaginable danger sense, but she must speak words of power to do so. Sadly, Chase is well-known for being confused.
… My weakness is an every day occurrence for me XD;
Bri can cause her opponents to become clueless. She also has developed a mind-blowing strength and she has the power to become gigantic. Bri lords over a pack of dwarves and she has the power to absorb the damage from poison and redirect it toward a distant area. Additionally, she is known for her awesome fame throughout the nation. Lamentably, Bri is especially vulnerable to rock-based attacks.
So…Chase and I can be enemies/rivals of sorts?
cideon has been known to create diamond out of thin air. It likewise is able to absorb the damage from all physical attacks and use it to boost its resistance to mental attack and it wrangles with enemies using a radioactive shotgun that can force combatants to cower in fear. Terribly, cideon takes harm from exposure to silver.
Adam has been known to change shape into an owl. He likewise developed the talent to view distant locations with his mind and he has mastered the ability to tunnel through solid steel, however using this power makes him invisible for ten minutes. Adam possesses all of the powers and talents of a pig and he has the power to confuse the fears of a combatant. Sadly, Adam suffers from being tired.
this is hilarious and appropriate
Keetah has mastered the ability to steal defenses of her combatants and use it against them. Additionally, she possesses all of the powers and talents of a badger and she is protected from damage by a magic shield. Keetah has the power to sculpt and mold all titanium with a thought and she can block heat beams and deflect them toward any attacker close by. Also, she rides a terrific truck into battle, however can only do so twice a day. Keetah has the ability to become invisible. Lamentably, Keetah suffers from being ugly.
Chaz can confuse the strategies of an adversary. Also, he can jump through solid objects, but only when scared. Chaz possesses the power to spin like a whirlwind and he has mastered the ability to take control of vegetables. He also has an exceptional array of tools and he resists attackers wielding a poisonous sword that can force opponents to dance a jig. Chaz possesses all of the powers and talents of a turtle, however never in the presence of a zombie. Lamentably, Chaz is handicapped by being clueless.
I CONTROL ALL THE VEGETABLES
Also I get the feeling I’d jump through solid objects a lot. |3
Gloucester has the ability to become gigantic. Additionally, he can tunnel through solid physical matter and he has been known to force foxes to drop all possessions, however doing so makes him deaf for six seconds. Gloucester has the power to absorb the damage from mental attacks and use it to amplify his ability to sense vegetables. Lamentably, Gloucester is well-known for being stupid.
Glou, I think you have the best one I’ve seen so far.
- definitelynotsatan likes this
- tenbucket likes this
- squidleet reblogged this from squidleet and added:
- randomstuffthatinspiresme reblogged this from goldfinche
- alexthegardener likes this
- depravedgentleman likes this
- dorkoelfreako reblogged this from thequnwantsyou and added:
- doodleknocker likes this
- tumpkin33 reblogged this from tonuchi
- jpjeanty91 reblogged this from tonuchi
- tumpkin33 likes this
- tabitini likes this
- rainbowbats likes this
- referencescarf reblogged this from theboywhofangirled
- spazzticatedmonkey reblogged this from arcreactorangel
- spazzticatedmonkey likes this
- nick-jpeghero89 reblogged this from arcreactorangel and added:
- arcreactorangel reblogged this from mudkipasaurus and added:
- psycho-midget reblogged this from mudkipasaurus and added:
- mudkipasaurus reblogged this from daughterofwinterhell and added:
- daughterofwinterhell reblogged this from daughterofwinterhell and added:
- uncheerfulcheerleader likes this
- nerdkind likes this
- gilbert-the-awesome-beilschmidt reblogged this from qmgusta
- qmgusta reblogged this from titusmajor
- sadyaois reblogged this from anikishimaru
- 04014 likes this
- titusmajor reblogged this from anikishimaru
- anikishimaru reblogged this from calamarivin
- xandranaya reblogged this from lillydafox and added:
- lillydafox reblogged this from kendraw and added:
- georgeweasley likes this
- scarycatfish reblogged this from asktheghosthost and added:
- scarycatfish likes this
- quartzss reblogged this from cheeryascheerios
- cathehero likes this
- all1sees reblogged this from acid-and-anime and added:
- acid-and-anime reblogged this from wheatersthewhale
- seductive-carrot reblogged this from toastaro and added:
- firstthecolours likes this
- superheroesandsupervillians likes this
- vanillachaiandcoke reblogged this from aboardajetplane
- vanillachaiandcoke likes this
- aboardajetplane reblogged this from medioxumatepoet and added:
- medioxumatepoet reblogged this from songoftheseven and added:
- donttalksomuch likes this
- quidditchrogue reblogged this from npcmushup
- heathug reblogged this from tardisfullofcats and added:
- leflew reblogged this from tardisfullofcats